Sunday, April 15, 2007

Not my plans, but His

Well, the last few weeks have been a little more stressful than hoped for. On Saturday, March 31st, I got in a car accident in Timisoara and had my drivers license suspended for 2 mohths (they took it basically). Praise the Lord that no one was hurt and after much paperwork and running around, I passed a Romanian written drivers test that will reduce my suspension to one month. For the next month, I will be taking buses, trains, taxis and whatever to get to classes and still do the ministry. It will be interesting, but I'm sure I will appreciate the privilege of driving all that more. God has worked out so many details in relations to this accident that I can only praise Him for His care. Please continue praying that the Lord will provide as need to repair my care. I take it in to a Christian man Monday for an estimate. Thank you also for your prayers about my health. I was sick with the flu for 4 days over Easter, but have recovered and feel good. I have cut out my favorite daily coffee and am watching my fats which has really helped my stomach/gall bladder problems a lot. In preparation for furlough, I will be getting a more thorough physical and maybe have some additional tests done to asure no major health problems. Until then, I am only having an occasional coffee with friends. Thank you for all your prayers for me. Ministry is all going well. Prayer letter coming out soon so stay tuned! Love, Kim
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Mom said...

Praise God no one was hurt! I am so glad you're doing better. We're praying for you for all the things you're struggling through. We miss you!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home