Continual Praise to God - March 28
Today I'm attaching a picture of Sora Cristina. She is a constant encouragement to me as she ignores her pain and thinks only about pleasing God. She faithfully hobbles to church and Ladies class despite her just having her toe amputated. On her last visit to the hospital, she lead one of her former hospital roommates to Christ. Praise the Lord! That is a total of 3 ladies saved through Cristina's testimony just in the last 2 months. What a challenge for us all.Cristina lives in Ciumeghiu where I teach a ladies class and a children's class and where we prayed for God to work in Evangelistic meetings last week. No public decisions were made, but God's hand was obviously upon us. Friday night we had a full church, but the Pentecostals had 3 people show up. Then Sunday night we received a call asking if we had electricity. We were fine, but the Pentecostals a street over did not have electricity so some people came to our meetings instead. We serve a jealous God. Praise His Name! Continue to pray for Pam, Vero and Annie to receive Christ. They came to the meetings along with many unsaved spouses and neighbors. May the Lord continue to work in hearts.
Thank you for your prayers for my coworker Eugen. His is recovering well from his knee surgey. He sadly won't be able to play soccer for a while, but has decided to take this opportunity to tear up his front yard (personal dirt soccer field) and "returf" with grass. The field and him will be all brand new in a few short months.
The last item of today's business is to make an announcement! After much consideration, I have decided to break up a normal 6 month or so furlough into two shorther furlough trips. My first 10 week furlough trip will be this fall from mid August through October. I am planning to visit my Southern WI supporters in 2007 and my Northern WI supporters in Fall 2008. I am excited about seeing you all and would appreciate your prayers as I prepare to visit you all and leave my ministries. Have a wonderful Palm Sunday weekend. Love, Kim



1 Comments:
SO Gald to hear how the Lord is working!! so Good to Hear of Salvations and Spirital Growth and the Battles being won for the Lord at your Church!!
So wonderful to hear Your anouncement too. WI Rapids Huh is that a northern or southern Place I think it is pretty cental and you might just have to stop at Calvary Twice!!JK
love you
Post a Comment
<< Home